search

the adjusted biker jacket

| | 10 Comments
Leather jackets have always been a big love of mine so when one comes my way and meets my taste) and my badget of course!) I can hardly restrain myself. This gorgeous Margiela with H&M biker jacket was one of those moments when as long as I laid my eyes on it I knew I had to make it mine. And did I eventually. 
As for the way I styled it, the main concern was the fact that I could fight the unbearable cold in it. So the better way to do so was to combine it with woolen sweater and heavy scarf and beanie. This outfit is one of those ones I feel very comfortable in and that represents my style. Can't wait for your thoughts and comments!  -Irene
P.S. As I told you yesterday, we've just created our Facebook page, so don't hesitate to like it and follow us through Facebook too! It means a lot!

I was wearing:
margiela with h&m leather jacket
dsquared denim
burberry shirt
united colors of benetton sweater and scarf
s'nob beanie
ugg & jimmy choo boots
miumiu bag
asos rings
mac 'kittenish' lipstick
avon gold flecked top coat


10 Comments:

  1. love your jacket!
    you look amazing!
    p.s. don't miss my give away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!I found your blog on chicismo, I follow you right now! Great style! xoxo

    http://theeworld.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/xo-xo-gossip-girl.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit!

    the mmm jacket is so great

    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your jacket!
    you look amazing
    Would you like follow each other on blog an facebook?:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!

readers

All the photos taken by www.fashionframed.com© are protected by copyright. Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance